Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Island Update was the first truly major game content update to the Castaways alpha.
The following was introduced:
- Placing & Breaking Blocks
- Islands, Coal Mines, Volcanos
- Islands NFTs - 500 island NFTs were minted, and each would come with a very small island consisting of Stone, Sand and Grass blocks, a Palm Tree, a Sugar Cane, a [[Wooden Axe], and 0-1 Coal Mines and 0-2 Volcanos.
- Palm Trees, Coconuts & Sugar Cane
- Dirt, Grass, Sand, Stone, Stone Slabs, Stone Stairs, Palm Wood, Palm Wood Slabs, Palm Wood Stairs, Palm Wood Fence, Coal, Item Frame, Chests,
- The Seas now damages the player
- Create Account
- Connect Wallet
- Hubs - hubs were created where people could walk around on pre-built islands, and fish on the oceans
- Added Collectibles
- The player no longer spawns with a raft automatically unless on a hub
- Added first person camera
- Official game link changed to alpha.castaways.com
The Island Update was released in October 2022.