Jump to navigation Jump to search
Craft a Bird Feeder
|Bird Feeder||1 Stick + 1 Palm Wood|
How Bird Feeding Works
- The player crafts a bird feeder and places it on an island.
- The player places Fish or Seeds into the Bird Feeder to attract Seagulls
- During the Day cycle, Seagulls will come to eat the fish or seeds, and will subsequently poop
- The player can mine the poop to potentially harvest Seeds
- The feed used will impact the likelihood of mining different types of seeds.
- Up to 12 Seagulls will come during one day cycle
Seed Drop Table
The following table shows the drop rate for the various types of Seeds, depending on which food is placed in the Bird Feeder:
|- Passion Fruit|